Wednesday 25 January 2017

A Face Mark Hero? L'Oréal Skin Expert Pure Clay Glow Mask


I would say that I have a negative battle with face masks. I was 16 when I used my first face mask (Proudly purchased from Sainsbury's by Dirty Works). I did and still do have acne prone skin and this mask broke me out so badly that I did not have the confidence to go to School. As you can imagine, this negative experience has made me question every face mask that I want to try. 



I do love L'Oréal as a brand and have always used their make up products and shampoos so when I saw these face masks, I felt as though I had to try them. I purchased the glow mask and the detox mask, both of which I love. My face is always looking dull, so dull that I get asked if I am feeling okay, so any help is welcomed! This mask is exfoliating so is gritty in texture but perfect for when you wash it off and gently rub the mask into your skin with the water. I find that it is not too harsh for my skin and definitely helps with brightening my face as well as making it look really smooth. 

I usually put a thick layer of this mask all over my face, leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then do my face mask removal routine. The only downside to this mask is that you do not get a lot of product! The box actually says the mask can be applied up to 10 times. It can also get slightly messy if, like me, you tend to leave things open and then drop them at a later date - silly me. I think a tube would have been more practical and great for travelling too. 

Negatives aside I do love this mask and really appreciate that my skin is not the best, however with the help of this product it is improving and has definitely improved significantly since using this mask (Including the others in the range). Hopefully the 'Are you ill' comments will reduce too 🎉🎉. 

Have you tried the L'Oréal mask range? What are your thoughts? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Confetti & Cashmere. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig